New Subscriptions Available Now! Fresh off their triumphant first season together, Music Director Benjamin Rous and the orchestra promise a year of exhilarating …
New Subscriptions Available Now!
Fresh off their triumphant first season together, Music Director Benjamin Rous and the orchestra promise a year of exhilarating and deeply moving programs, featuring awe-inspiring guest artists.
From Mendelssohn’s ‘Italian’ Symphony to Ravel’s Piano Concerto in G Major, Respighi’s Pines of Rome to Tchaikovsky’s epic Fifth Symphony, you won’t want to miss a single note!
Browse the full season below or visit our website by clicking here.
- Select your seats to the five Masterworks concerts now, well before the Box Office opens on September 4.
- Enjoy a 10% discount off single ticket prices.
- Receive free ticket exchanges and replacements.
- Introduce friends to the orchestra with a complimentary ticket voucher.
- Purchase tickets to the ever-popular Family Holiday Concerts before they go on sale to the general public.
How to Subscribe
- ONLINE:Click here to purchase a new subscription online.
- MAIL/EMAIL:Click here to download the 2018-19 Subscription Packet. Print it, fill it out and mail it in, OR fill it out electronically and email it to the Symphony Office.
- PHONE:Call Brian Simalchik in the Symphony Office at (434) 924-3139 (M-F, 9am-5pm).
For the best seats, please order your subscription by Friday, August 31.
Questions about subscribing or the season? Contact Brian at (434) 924-3139 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018-19 Charlottesville Symphony Season
Click the “Learn More” buttons below to read about the pieces and guest artists on each program, and to listen to audio excerpts of every piece via Spotify. You can also click on the title of each work below to listen to a performance on YouTube.
Upcoming Symphony Concerts
Sibelius’s Second – September 29 & 30
Tchaikovsky’s Fifth – November 17 & 18
Family Holiday Concerts – December 1 & 2
Ravel & Kodaly – February 16 & 17
Mendelssohn’s Italy – March 23 & 24
Pines of Rome – April 27 & 28