The Mellon Museum Internship Program supported 13 UVA undergraduates in museum-related internships this summer! The students were from a range of disciplines, including Art History, Anthropology, Architecture, Education, History, Media Studies, Spanish, and Studio Art. The 2018 Mellon Interns were:
- Sade Akinbayo, Jefferson School African American Heritage Center
- Rebekah Boggs, The Fralin Museum of Art
- Callie Collins, Milingimbi Art & Culture Centre, Australia
- Cori Doyle, The Fralin Museum of Art
- Cameron Flemming, Virginia Museum of Fine Arts
- Gabriella Fuller, The Fralin Museum of Art
- Caitlin Green, Kluge-Ruhe Aboriginal Art Collection
- Maxwell Johnson, Scottsville Museum
- Tarin Jones, ThincDesign, NYC
- Ian McPherson, The Fralin Museum of Art
- Gabrielle Pfaeffle, Taubman Museum of Art
- Courtney Roark, Virginia Indian Digital Archive
- Kendall Stevens, Kluge-Ruhe Aboriginal Art Collection
Check out the program blog for pictures and stories from their internships.
Information about the 2019 Summer Internship Program will be released in late Fall 2018. For more information, contact Amanda Wagstaff, firstname.lastname@example.org.